High School Summer Trip | June 22-25 | Ponca, Arkansas on the Buffalo River
June 22nd-25th we will be taking all incoming, current, and graduating high school kids on a float trip with hiking and swimming on the Buffalo River in Ponca, Arkansas. We will be staying in air conditioned cabins in the evening with Bible teachings and fun fellowship with others, food will be provided as well. We hope to see you there!
Things you will need:
- Swim Attire and Towels (No mid drifts exposed or speedos)
- Water Bottle will handy but not necessary
- Hat and Sunglasses will help keep you comfortable
- Small cooler if you want one for the float. (There is a chance of canoe tipping so be mindful of what you bring)
- Water Proof bag for delicates you wish not to get wet
- Water Shoes or sandals you can walk and swim in.
We plan on leaving the King's Way parking Lot at noon on the 22nd and returning at noon on the 25th