Follow along with the message outline
· Chapter 2:1-12 - New Covenant and New Wine (Marriage)
· Chapter 2:13-25 - New Heaven and Earth Relationship (Temple)
· Chapter 3 - New Relationship with Israel (Nicodemus)
· Chapter 4 - New Relationship with Outsiders (Samaritan woman)
Jesus tells Nicodemus
· Born Again
· Born of the Spirit
· Son of Man is like Moses and a snake on pole in the desert.
The Rest of the Story: Nicodemus
· John 3:1-15
· John 7:50-52
· John 19:38-40
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:19-21 (Life and Death Version)
This is the verdict: Life has come into the world, but people loved death instead of life because their deeds revealed it. Everyone who does evil hates the life, and will not come into the life for fear that their deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the life, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been in the sight of God.
You are seen clearly, loved deeply, and restored completely by Jesus